Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mama, I'm Coming Home!!

So I can officially announce it........we're heading back east!!!! We gave our 2 week notices to our employers yesterday and then we are hitting the road. We are both so ecstatic. It's been a long time in the works and it's finally happening. I waited until to today to come out about it b/c my Mom's bday is today and I wanted to give her the good news. Well I actually told her last night b/c A) I couldn't wait and B) they had the kids today so I knew she'd have a full day today. So we told the family and we're spreading the word. The next few weeks will fly by in a blur of packing, saying goodbyes and soaking up what we can of our life out west. We've enjoyed our time out here and have no regrets. It's just time to move on and being the next chapter in our lives. Do I hear pitter patter of little feet????

1 comment:

Erika said...

I'm sure you were thrilled to be able to announce you had a date! So will it be Cracker Barrel for every dinner?