Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Days are Flying by

We've been back in MD for 2 weeks and 1 day. In some ways it feels like we've been here for 2 months not 2 weeks! The days are just flying by so quickly. Granted we've been pretty busy but gosh I just can't believe that June is coming to a close. How can I slow time down a little and take advantage of some of these lazy days of summer while I can?! My parents have a nice hammock in the backyard and I laid in it once for about 10 minutes. I really need to make it a point to have a nice nap in it at least one time this summer. Who am I kidding. I'm not a good relaxer. Jess always tells me to just relax and take a break every now and then. But it always seems that when I get a minute to just chill out, I start thinking of all the productive things I could be doing with my time and then I end up just getting up and doing something. I need to make a mid-years resolution! I resolve to take some more time for myself and just relax. To "smell the roses". To just be. I think I can do that. I'll get started right after I.....

1 comment:

Erika said...

Jer's a good rose smeller. Jay and I aren't though. So don't expect any tips from us!