Sunday, June 17, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A big sense of relief is what I feel now. We're here, we made it and we don't have to rush through a visit and go back. I keep saying I need to do this and that but then I'm reminded that I have plenty of time now to do everything. I guess all the rushing around and planning the past several months has taking its toll. I've forgotten how to relax. I'm learning that again. I'm recharging my batteries right now, taking a deep breath and exhaling. I know coming home was the absolute best decision. I feel at peace again for the first time in a long time. I'm here now and I don't have to worry anymore about being so far away and if something happened. We're both so happy to be here. And so excited to start fresh with this new chapter in our lives!

Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.” Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments: